Our baby at 14 weeks! Just amazing! What a cutie! These are the new sonogram pictures from the ultrasound specialist we saw at CDH. The baby was moving around a lot and we got some great pictures here! You can see everything! It was so amazing and unreal! Everything looks good and we are just so happy and even more excited now!! So cool!! :) I am feeling great and will continue to see the specialist just to make sure everything is a-okay! I love going to the doctor to see the baby and be able to share such wonderful pics with all of you! Jason still wants to find out what the baby is and I want to be surprised! So we will be surprised! :) Sometimes I want to find out, but then you can only be surprised so many times in your life, I think this will definitely be one worth waiting for! I can't wait to see his or her little face! We will keep you posted! :)
It's Spring-Love is in the air
11 years ago
oh dee, i am soooo excited for you! the pictures are amazing!!! isn't it crazy how the baby is moving so much but you can't feel it yet?
ReplyDelete