
Well I guess our little man couldn't wait to meet us! From the hospital to bed rest to the hospital again, we welcome Jayden to our family! He arrived about 6 weeks early on Tuesday, October 27th at 9:50 a.m. weighing 5 lbs. 1/2 oz. and 17 3/4 in. long. My water broke and it all happened so fast. It was scary. We can't believe he is already here! He is so handsome, like his daddy! So those of you who voted boy were right!
Jayden will remain in the NICU at CDH and we continue to visit him everyday until he can come home with us. It is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. We can't wait for him to be with us, but know he is in great hands right now. CDH has the best NICU with wonderful doctors and nurses. Right now we are hoping for his jaundice levels to go down and for him to suck/swallow on his own. I am pumping my milk for them to feed him, along with formula they have there at the hospital. He isn't taking the bottle well, so they have to feed him through a tube most of the time. I will keep you all posted. We appreciate all your continued thoughts and prayers. Thank you. Here are some pics of our wonderful bundle of joy!! :)
Little Jayden is one lucky boy. He has wonderful parents.
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable. WE can't wait to meet him. I will arrange Jayden's and Nora's first date when they are 16.
He is so handsome! What a little miracle!!! We are thinking of you and hoping Jayden gets to come home soon!
ReplyDeleteHe is a wonderful blessing for you both. Soon he will be home, keeping you up at night wanting to eat! Hugs & kisses.
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable. I am so glad you are feeling alright and that he is doing well. What a blessing!
ReplyDeleteErin
What a beautiful little boy. William said something about a "shower" at Park View this week. He said he had written a letter. Hope you all are going home together soon.
ReplyDeleteJoy Carrera